This is really sad. I respect VAULT staff for making a hard decision. You can read their entire statement here. Support the festival here and if you would like to support me personally, go to my Patreon or Ko-Fi. My Patreon, and then this website, will be the first sources of information whenever the play will be back on! I will be meeting with the creative team later this week; hopefully we can continue to work to complete the play on a different timeline than planned.